About Me

My photo
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
I'm a veteran computer professional starting with a Spectrum 48K home microcomputer back in 1984. I am also fond of learning human languages, not just the machine ones. This blog is a window to share back some of the knowledge I have absorbed through electronic information exchanges, something I began on FidoNet BBS systems back in 1988.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Funny movie-game poster mashups

Visit this public Picasa album to see some fun pictures of imagined movie-games! Click on the picture to open it.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Map of visitors

Get Your Frappr GuestMap!
Powered by Platial
 
Creative Commons License
Síorghlas' Assorted Computer Musings by Síorghlas is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Spain License.